Frequently Asked Questions
1) Can I buy directly from the factory?
American Drew is a wholesale manufacturer and our products are only available through authorized furniture retailers and national chains in the United States and abroad. To find a dealer near you, use the dealer locator link.
2) How can I get pricing information for your furniture?
Only an authorized furniture retailer can provide price quotes on American Drew products. To find a dealer near you, use the dealer locator link on our web site.
3) What if I have questions or concerns about my American Drew purchase?
American Drew relies on its experienced retailers to provide service to you after the sale. If you have questions or concerns, please contact the retailer where you purchased your furniture. Retailers work closely with American Drew to ensure your satisfaction.
4) What does it mean if I can’t find my collection on your on-line catalog?
The collection may be discontinued. We suggest contacting a dealer in your area who can provide up-to-date information on the collection, as well as offer alternatives in a similar collection or mixing and matching products. To find a dealer near you, use the dealer locator link.
5) Where can I purchase the accessories shown in your catalogs?
American Drew does not manufacture or sell the bedding and accessories in any of our catalogs.
6) Does American Drew carry youth furnishings?
Our sister company, Lea Furniture, sells youth furnishings.
7) How do I become a dealer with American Drew?
Email your contact information to American Drew (name, business address and telephone number) and one of our Sales Representatives will call on you to explain the requirements for becoming an authorized dealer. Our email address is located on our contact us page.
8) Where can I get assembly instructions?
The retail dealer where your furniture was purchased or another authorized dealer can provide assembly instructions.
9) How should I clean and care for my American Drew furniture?
American Drew finishes are naturally resistant to minor everyday hazards and accidents; however, precautions are necessary to maintain the beauty of your wood furniture. Dust with a soft clean cloth slightly moistened with water, then dry completely with another clean cloth. Always rub in the direction of the wood grain. Keep cigarettes, hot dishes, moisture and harsh solvents such as nail polish and alcohol away from furniture. Do not place beverages directly on furniture. Use pads beneath accessories when writing or eating. Remove spills and smudges immediately. Pliable materials such as plastic or rubber should not be left on a wood surface; they can damage the finish. Furniture should not be placed near heat, outlets, windows, or in direct sunlight.
10) Where can I find a touch-up marker to match my American Drew furniture?
Touch-up markers to match your furniture can be ordered through the authorized retail furniture dealer where your furniture was purchased or another American Drew dealer.
If you purchased your furniture at a clearance center and it is out of warranty or damaged, there will be a charge for a touch-up marker. Touch-up markers are available for our current collections and for discontinued collections for one year after being discontinued.
11) How can I get replacement parts for my American Drew furniture?
Replacement parts can be ordered through the authorized retail furniture dealer
where your furniture was purchased or another authorized American Drew dealer.
If you purchased your furniture at a clearance center and it is out of warranty or damaged, there will be a charge for repair parts. Parts are available for our current collections and stocked for discontinued collections for one year after being discontinued.
12) Can I get an American Drew catalog?
American Drew catalogs, brochures, and wood samples are available at authorized retail dealers. To find a dealer near you, use the dealer locator link. You may also view catalogs on our website.
13) Where can I find the dimensions of a piece of furniture?
Furniture dimensions are available online in our digital catalogs http://www.americandrew.com/catalogs.cfm
14) What are the benefits of purchasing from a local retailer as opposed to a dealer outside my area? Personal service is a very important aspect of the furniture buying experience. By purchasing furniture through a retailer in your local area, you have the advantage of services before, during, and after the sale. Some of these services may include design and decorating advice, set-up, deluxing, repairing, refinishing and reupholstering. Finally, in most cases, you are more familiar with the reputation, services and reliability of your local dealers as opposed to dealers outside of your area.
15) How can I find out which dealer carries a specific item?
American Drew retailers are independently owned and operated and we do not have access to their inventory, therefore we suggest you contact a dealer in your area who can provide up-to-date information on the collection, as well as whether or not they carry that specific item. To find a dealer near you, use the dealer locator link.
16) What if I have a question that isn’t answered here?
If you need further assistance, please contact us.